DASARA KAUNTEYA - Charger Plate
SKU: TRKH054Regular price $77.00 USD
The incredibly breathtaking Indo-Saracenic architecture of Mysore Palace is the inspiration behind the Dasara Series. Discover the palace, impressively painted in turquoise blue and decorated with intricate flower motifs & gold details. Enjoy the royalty of Mysore on your table with this series which is a mirror reflection of Mysore palace, a true depiction of Royal India. As a 400 year-old-legacy, Mysore celebrates the festival of Dusshera by displaying the state sword, weapons, elephants and horses in royal procession. This celebration is called as 'DASARA' in Mysore. It is presided by the king of Mysore in an elegantly carved royal chariot, which is the showstopper of the day.
- Fine bone china, 24-karat gold Plated
- White fine ceramic Charger Plate decorated with blue bird motif and detailed with 24k gold.
Size (in inches):
- 12'' x 12''
- Quantity - 1
- The product will be shipped within 10-15 days of order placed
- Hand wash with mild detergent
- Dry with soft cotton cloth.
- Use soft sponge, do not scrub.
- Not microwave & dishwasher safe, it is 24k gold.